mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      @badgerale you let them take portal off maxxarek and leave him as stationary?!?!? wow you are officially fired as UD rep. rip max...
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        You act like Badgerale has control over what is done to UD. All he can do is give advice and see what happens.
        Jul 24, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      UD and FW are in a pitiful state. Where were the zealots when these factions were getting nerfed to the ground?...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        The Inquisition is scary good at its job.
        Jul 24, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        ^...
        Jul 24, 2015
      4. TeaScholar
        TeaScholar
        where were the zealots? lol
        where were the rest of the entire playerbase, rather
        Jul 24, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      1. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Jul 24, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      Also sapper+juggler still deleting champs from the board in aoe. Do I have to abuse this for it to get fixed?!? @Sokolov
    5. mw24
      mw24
      The devs broke IS again. Every single IS main with the skill to be top 100 should be top 10 atm. IS nora gen and meta champs are insane.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      I lost 100+ rating in a day switching to UD. I am done with UD, this faction is dead. @Agirgis1
      2. themacca
        themacca
        but you lost 100 rating. clearly you aren't very good with UD
        Jul 23, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        and I am still higher ranked than every single UD main. Are they bad with UD too? No UD has just been nerfed to the ground and sucks.
        Jul 23, 2015
      4. themacca
        themacca
        did you achieve your rank by playing ud. i dont believe so
        Jul 23, 2015
    7. mw24
      mw24
      Can't even climb rank because all of the blues want to wait until I leave the lobby to que. lol... This isn't fair.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        play me. for funzies
        Jul 23, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      I swear half the blues dodge hardcore and are afraid to play against anyone decent. That's why half you guys don't improve :p.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov when are you planning to fix sapper? sapper+juggler should have been hotfixed like the day after the coalitions patch...
      1. BurnPyro
        BurnPyro
        gg lost to tiny get goodd
        Jul 22, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov Please read my hero thread. Especially the kartch, bastion, and bliss part, lol.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        kartch hasn't had sustain or damage shield physical for a long time. He lost 2 def, 7 hp, regen 3, and poison 5. He gained hunter giant and precision.(neither ability is useful against most opponents yet cost him around 10 nora)
        Jul 22, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        damage shield poison*

on a ranged unit, poison 5 is almost always better than poison 3. It certainly was on kartch.
        Jul 22, 2015
      4. profhulk
        profhulk
        I miss the rank 3 poison and regen, Nothing I can do about these changes. Seems like they want to make Kartch easier to kill so they can buff up IS some more.
        Jul 22, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      @profhulk I am not a big fan of the corgi but they turned out better than I thought. At first I didn't like them at all.
      1. profhulk
        profhulk
        I love the corgi champs. Some people hate cute and the Corgi takes cute to the extreme.
        Jul 20, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        I like them because they are great in game. They all seem well put together and relatively balanced but still strong.
        Jul 20, 2015
    12. mw24
      mw24
      @Agirgis1 UD has the best boobs, that's a fact.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Jul 21, 2015
    13. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca I am pretty sure all 6 of those people were h0spy alts.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        wut. what are you even talking about
        Jul 20, 2015
      2. themacca
        themacca
        oh right i just got what you were talking about. nah not h0spy alts. h0spy is always a bro too me
        Jul 20, 2015
      3. Pixyrus
        Pixyrus
        it was me, rekt
        Jul 20, 2015
    14. Revengercm
      Revengercm
      Hey Mw24, is it true that my avatar is so damn hot that I should be the governor of the forums? BurnPyro's totally sucks and it's out of style.
    15. Willow
      Willow
      I claim this page in the name of those who dwell in the citadel under the mountain!
      1. mw24
        mw24
        I wonder what that means.
        Jul 19, 2015
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca I will have a great day when they fix this game. Until then all my days suck.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      I wish I had more control and influnce over the rune changes. -____- Alot of stuff could be fixed easily if you know the changes to make.
      1. profhulk
        profhulk
        You could have had alot of influence. You threw all that away when you decided climbing the rank pole was the most important thing to you, and discovering what was the best thing to abuse to get rank.
        Jul 18, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      @Anima26 I don't think I have ever mentioned you in any of my posts so I don't know why you care.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      @Senshu @Sokolov One of your mods was going around deleting my posts yesterday.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        @shenshu I almost never randomly say somethign negative about another player unless they said something first. It makes no sense for a mod to remove my post that is a response to something negative said about me that is rarely truthful and just leave theirs there.
        Jul 18, 2015
      3. Anima26
        Anima26
        #shenshu
        Jul 18, 2015
      4. Senshu
        Senshu
        In the recent cases one was you responding to a post that wasn't even directed at you. So in this case you were the instigator. The other was a whole section that was removed because it got into petty bickering of which was started because you responded to a innocuous comment.
        Jul 19, 2015
    20. mw24
      mw24
      1. Revengercm
        Revengercm
        Nothing beats Fabio and we're on the same team. He wouldn't challenge the mastah
        Jul 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov